32nd Annual Information Technology Summit & Tradeshow
Thu., June 13, 2019 | 7:30 AM to 4:00 PM
Holiday Inn by the Bay, 88 Spring Street, Portland, ME 04101
Public Attendee registration is open!
Jump to Attendee Registration Form below.
Why Attend the MTUG Technology Summit?
Attendees enjoyed a continental breakfast, buffet lunch, keynote speaker, afternoon dessert, and access to 14 workshops over 5 tracks, and full tradeshow floor access. Contact us today if you would like to receive attendee, presentation and exhibitor announcements about our next IT Summit, as well as MTUG's free season of monthly events from September to April. We look forward to seeing you!
Get all the great details in
2019 Event Day Brochure [PDF] linked here.
Attendees will enjoy:
- Keynote Speaker: Forcepoint's Ravi Srinivasan.
- 14 Technology Workshops, carefully selected by the MTUG board, over 5 tracks.
- Exhibit Tradeshow with 50+ exhibitors.
- continental breakfast
- buffet lunch
- afternoon dessert
- dozens of door prizes from exhibitors and vendors
Public Attendee Registration
...if it doesn't, please go directly to the MTUG2019 Eventbrite page here.)
Click here for a complete listing of Sponsor / Booth Benefits [PDF].
Powered by Eventbrite
Summit AgendaThis agenda does not include some exhibitor setup and registration time info. For that information, please see the Exhibitor Logistics information.
- Attendee Registration in Lobby (1st floor)
Continental Breakfast in Casco Bay Hall (downstairs)
- 8:00 – 8:30 am – Student Orientation – Connecticut Room, 1st/Lobby Level.
- 7:30am–4:00pm (ALL DAY)
- Casco Bay Hall – Vendor Exhibits
- Casco Bay Hall – Opening Remarks
- Workshop Sessions A (Lobby Level & 2nd floor - 5 consecutive workshops)
- Workshop Sessions B (Lobby Level & 2nd floor - 5 consecutive workshops)
Detailed workshop schedule below.
- State of Maine Banquet Hall - Lunch, Keynote Speaker, and Scholarship Presentations
Keynote Ravi Srinivasan, Vice President Solutions & Platform, Forcepoint
- Workshop Sessions C (Lobby Level & 2nd floor - 4 consecutive workshops)
- More Desserts in the Casco Bay Hall
- 3:30pm – Students Regroup at Reserved Table in CB Hall
- Final Remarks, MTUG Grand Prize & Vendor Door Prizes!
- 4:00 pm – The 32nd Annual IT Summit & Tradeshow ends
Summit Workshop Schedule
Workshop Schedule Posted! (check often for updates)
The MTUG board works to select workshops that feature "end-user" IT professionals (tech staff working for non-tech-sales companies), presenting their own experiences with specific technologies or IT/security management challenges.
MTUG accepts workshop ideas accepted ALL YEAR LONG! Planning for the next season begins in June (Proposals not accepted for the
IT Summit will be automatically considered in this planning). You may use the Summit RFP form below to submit a proposal for next season (just ignore
--> 2019 MTUG Summit Workshop RFP: MS Word version / Adobe PDF version
Ravi Srinivasan, Forcepoint's VP of Solutions & Platform
"Mitigating Business Risks in Today’s Evolving Security Landscape"
Organizations are maturing their security programs to protect users and data in a highly distributed digital world. This session will focus on the emerging challenges to reduce the business risk and secure environments that you don’t own or fully manage, running services that you did not develop, and collaborating with more people, entrusting them with your business data. This session will also cover effective strategies for risk-adaptive protection across network, cloud, data and workforce.
Join MTUG in welcoming Ravi Srinivasan from Forcepoint! Ravi brings fascinating experiences in behavior modeling to the security discussion, including a background in teaching IBM's Watson the "language of security."
- Exhibitor Logistics [PDF]
- Sponsor / Booth Package Info [PDF]
- Practice Badge QR Code
MTUG uses a standard QR code that creats a vCard entry for your default phone Contacts app, with the term "MTUG2019" in the notes field. Most phone cameras can recognize this type of QR code. We do not sell, nor require vendors to purchase, any special proprietary lead management equipment.
- PRESS RELEASE: www.mtug.org/uploads/mtug2019/PressRelease-MTUG2019.pdf
- WIDE LOGO: www.mtug.org/Uploads/MTUG2019/MTUG2019-SummitLogo-750x280.png
- TALL LOGO: www.mtug.org/Uploads/MTUG2019/MTUG2019-SummitLogo-VERTICAL-340x480.png
- STUDENT FLYER: www.mtug.org/StudentSummitFlyerPDF