Get Involved with MTUG
Individuals and organizations interested in Maine technology and telecommunications issues are welcome to participate in MTUG events, job board, directory, LinkedIn group discussions, and other activities and resources. Get involved today!
- Receive periodic MTUG email events & news emails by signing up for our our events announcements (including workshop RFP announcements), AND our sponsorship announcements lists at the bottom of this page. (if you're a technology vendor, don't miss the separate Sponsorship/Booth opportunities mailing list).
- You can also create an MTUG account (or login to an existing account) to quickly pre-fill your registrations for MTUG events, post tech jobs, post a tech-related announcement, post a tech community event, or post information about your company in our directory.
- Register for MTUG events and learn about tech best practices and experiences from regional professionals like you! Or network at an MTUG Peers & Beers event.
- Sign up at our LinkedIn Discussion Group to see postings from other local technology groups and professionals.
- Explore being an MTUG Speaker or Panelist! Got a general idea of something you could share with the MTUG community? Fill in our Be A Speaker form.
- Got a specific proposal for a session? Give us the nitty gritty details on our MTUG Workshop RFP Form [Word DOCX].
- Support future technology professionals by co-sponsoring an MTUG Scholarship! -- learn more at the MTUG Co-Sponsored Technology Scholarship Page here.
- Be an MTUG Sponsor! Read more about our seasonal MTUG Peers & Beers Sponsorship opportunities, and about our MTUG I.T. Summit held in the late spring.
We look forward to seeing you at an MTUG event soon!