32nd Annual Information Technology Summit & Tradeshow
Thu., June 13, 2019 | 7:30 AM to 4:00 PM
Holiday Inn by the Bay, 88 Spring Street, Portland, ME 04101
Public Attendee registration is open!
Jump to Attendee Registration Form below.
(Exhibit packages still available - click to see options at bottom here).
Why Attend the MTUG Technology Summit?
Attendees enjoyed a continental breakfast, buffet lunch, keynote speaker, afternoon dessert, and access to 14 workshops over 5 tracks, and full tradeshow floor access. Contact us today if you would like to receive attendee, presentation and exhibitor announcements about our next IT Summit, as well as MTUG's free season of monthly events from September to April. We look forward to seeing you!
Learn more about the Summit from LAST YEAR'S
2018 Event Day Brochure [PDF] linked here.
Attendees will enjoy:
- Keynote Speaker: Forcepoint's Ravi Srinivasan.
- 14 Technology Workshops, carefully selected by the MTUG board, over 5 tracks
- Exhibit Tradeshow with 50+ exhibitors (booths still available here.)
- continental breakfast
- buffet lunch
- afternoon dessert
- dozens of door prizes from exhibitors and vendors
Public Attendee Registration
...if it doesn't, please go directly to the MTUG2019 Eventbrite page here.)
Stay Tuned for the Summit Workshop Schedule!
The MTUG board works to select workshops that feature "end-user" IT professionals (tech staff working for non-tech-sales companies), while they present experiences with specific technologies or challenges.
Workshops will include topics in SECURITY, INFRASTRUCTURE, MANAGEMENT, and More!:
- "The Absolute Simplest Approach to IT Management" - A Case Study Framework for I.T. Support Partnership - with Maine Machine Products and Systems Engineering
- "Stop Trying to Make DevOps Happen, or It’s Not Going to Happen!" - with Blue Tarp Financial and Idexx
- "Interviewing and Retaining Cybersecurity Talent" - with Sam Gaudet of Tanium
- Learn About Blockchain and Quantum Computing in 1 Hour. Why not?! - with Rich Casselberry of Liberty Mutual
- "Think Before You Ink: Changing the printing culture on a college campus." with Saint Joseph's College
- "Modern end user computing: deploying and managing Windows 10 with Intune" - with Nate Flynn of Residential Mortgage Services
- Automating your Cybersecurity Program - with Ashton & Company CPAs and Cyberhoot
- Building Disaster Recovery into a Network Upgrade - with Bates College
- Collaboration Tools for Teams - with LeanEats and Blazing Trails Consulting
- Using IT Risk Frameworks to Target IT Threat Mitigation Actions - with MaineHealth and boardmembers of the InfraGard Maine Chapter
- "Security is a mission not an intermission" - a look at the latest threats, and what you can do - with Stonewall Kitchen's Bill Bocash, and David Balcar of Carbon Black.
- and more to be announced soon!
Thank you to ALL our Workshop RFP submitters! We will be contacting all workshop submitters between the end of March and mid April.
MTUG's workshop RFP has formally ended -- but -- we accept workshop ideas accepted ALL YEAR LONG!
Planning for the next season begins in June (Proposals not accepted for the IT Summit will be automatically considered in this planning). You may use the Summit RFP form below to submit a proposal for next season (just ignore the deadlines) -- plus, if we do have a cancellation, we may contact you for presenting at MTUG2019.
--> 2019 MTUG Summit Workshop RFP: MS Word version / Adobe PDF version
Ravi Srinivasan, Forcepoint's VP of Solutions & Platform, discusses the security implications of modeling user behavior with machine learning.
Join MTUG in welcoming Ravi Srinivasan from Forcepoint! Ravi brings fascinating experiences in behavior modeling to the security discussion, including a background in teaching IBM's Watson the "language of security." Additional Keynote details will be posted soon!
Some Sponsor Slots still available
This year, please use buttons below to start a package.
Check out the 2019 Summit Booth & Sponsor Options Grid [PDF].
MTUG has a new invoice system for our sponsor/exhibitor packages. Use the buttons below to register and start an invoice. A Quickbooks invoice will be emailed, payable by check, credit card, or ACH. Invoices are usually emailed within 1 to 3 business hours - please check spam folders.
(click a button to start an invoice request)
When standard exhibit booths, gold packages, or silver packages are SOLD OUT, the buttons above link to the Exhibitor/Sponsor WAITING LIST here.
Registration opens on Fri., December 14, 2018.