31st Annual Information Technology Summit & Tradeshow
Thu., May 31, 2018 | 7:30 AM to 4:00 PM
Holiday Inn by the Bay, Portland, ME
Why Attend the MTUG Technology Summit?
Attendees will enjoy:
- Keynote speaker, Dr. Rafael Grossmann, Healthcare Technology Innovator
- 15 Technology Workshops, carefully selected by the MTUG board, over 5 tracks
- Exhibit Tradeshow with 50+ exhibitors
- continental breakfast
- buffet lunch
- afternoon dessert
- dozens of door prizes from exhibitors and vendors
Register online below for Attendee Early Bird rate of $45! (student rate available)
To receive updates on MTUG events, sign up for email announcements here: http://www.mtug.org/emails.
MTUG's IT Summit and Tradeshow is the premier technology infrastructure conference in Maine with workshop topics that speak to the concerns and interests of IT professionals in all organizational sectors and industries. The exhibitors on the tradeshow floor will run the full array of IT services, from telco and ISP providers, managed services providers, contact center providers, training, IT management and support, data and storage management, infrastructure/data center, cloud services, and more.
Attendee Registration Form (via Eventbrite)
See all Exhibiting / Sponsorship Options at MTUG2018.Eventbrite.com.
Click here for a complete listing of Sponsorship / Booth Benefits [PDF].
Have a Booth? Click here our Exhibitor Logistics [PDF].
Powered by Eventbrite
Learn more about the MTUG Summit from the PREVIOUS YEAR'S
2017 Summit Brochure [PDF] linked here.
For Registered Exhibitors & Sponsors ONLY: This year, enhance your Tradeshow presence with an advertisement in the Workshop Descriptions section of the MTUG Summit brochure. This offer is available to Exhibitors & Sponsors ONLY. The Ad item is at the bottom of the full registration form. 1/4 page ads are available to Sponsors, 1/8 page ads are available to Exhibitors (non-sponsoring/booth-only packages).
Summit Workshops MTUG's RFP process was held from late-January through early-March. Accepted proposals will be contacted in early April for announcement in mid-April.
Check Often for Updates!
This year the MTUG Summit will feature the following Topic Tracks (typically 3 workshops each):
- Cloud Track,
- I.T. Career Development Track,
- I.T. Infrastructure Track,
- Security Track,
- Tech Sandbox Track
Sign up for MTUG's mailing list to be sure to get the complete Workshop Schedule announcement when it becomes available! Go to https://www.mtug.org/emails.
Here is a sneak peak at a few of the 15 MTUG2018 Workshop Topics:
- Practical tips for DevOps amidst chaos
- Network redesign on a campus
- Cloud all the things!
- Security systems on the network
- Choreography, composition, and code
- And many more to be announced soon!
All Summit Workshop Proposals not accepted for the IT Summit will be automatically considered in developing our 2018-19 Educational Season calendar of monthly events beginning in September - this process begins in June. Anyone can submit a workshop proposal at anytime -- just use our Generic Workshop/Webinar Proposal Form linked here [DOCX] -- we look forward to hearing your great workshop ideas!
Dr. Rafael J. Grossmann
"Mixed Reality & Beyond: The Smart use of Technology without Limits!"
General Information & RegistrationEach year, activities for the MTUG I.T. Summit & Tradeshow occur roughly as follows:
- MTUG opens Tradeshow Booth & Sponsor Registration early January
- MTUG releases a call for speakers (RFP) in mid-January
- Early Bird Booth Prices END - mid-February (most booths sell-out by late February)
- Call (RFP) for speakers ends - mid-to-late-February
- Full Keynote Abstract released - late February
- Registration Announcements sent out to all - mid-March
- Roster of Workshops released - early April
- I.T. Summit Brochure released as PDF - early May
- Early Bird Public Attendee discount ends - early May
- I.T. Summit & Tradeshow held at the end of May