Lewiston Peers & Beers Co-Sponsored by SymQuest
Wed., Jan. 30, 2019, 4:30pm - 6:30pm
MTUG hosted a Lewiston"Peers & Beers" with Co-Sponsor SymQuest!
The event was the evening of Wed, Jan 30, 2019 at Marco's Ristorante, 12 Mollison Way, Lewiston. MTUG extends a HUGE THANK YOU to our event co-sponsor, SymQuest!
The evening featured a "Spotlight on User Groups / Tech Groups"! (groups listed below)
Get the most updated info on these groups, and others, at MTUG's "User Groups Across Maine" Directory Listing here.
Do you participate in a Tech Group that you'd like to share? Create an account "Profile" and create a "Company" Directory Listing for that group. Groups may also post events in our community calendar.
MTUG also highlighted our remaining 2018-19 season of informative educational events, AND a SAVE THE DATE for the upcoming 2019 I.T. Summit & Tradeshow on June 13, 2019!
MTUG is thankful for this event's speaker/topic coordinators - the volunteer board members of the MTUG Outreach Committee: Uli Stewart, Tonia Ennis, Joe Bourgault and Jamie Jackson, as well as board member Mark Hopper.
This event featured FIVE different tech user groups or tech advocacy groups!
- AgileMaine - represented by Joshua Karstens, CGI
- CS4Maine (the Computer Science for Maine Consortium) - represented by Jason Judd, ProjectLogin, and Alexander Price, Pierce Atwood LLP.
- DC207 (DefCon207) - represented by Benjamin Allen, IDEXX
- ISC(2) Maine Chapter - represented by Gary Soucy, Tyler Technologies
- SMMUG (formerly Southern Maine Microsoft Users Group) - represented by Chris Dumais, Fortinet
- -- and, please bring small handout materials for your group, too -- we'll have a table available!
To reserve your place, please complete the registration form by clicking on the button below.REGISTER NOW
Download(All presenter content is posted "as-is" and does not reflect the opinions of or any endorsement by MTUG, its board members, or constituents.)
Slides - 5 Tech User and Advocacy Groups - Meeting and Group Info