Information Technology Exchange
- Website: http://www.itec3.org/
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Person(s): Chris Martin
- Phone: 207-3384233
- Address: 60 Industrial Street, Waterville , ME 4901
- Industry Sector / Subsector: TECHNOLOGY: Services and Equipment, TECHNOLOGY: User and Advocacy Groups, TECHNOLOGY: Tech Education Resources
- Services / Products: EQUIPMENT: Desktop / Laptop Sales and Service
- Company Description:
ITE, otherwise known for its technology access and literacy mission work via the PCs for MAINE project, is a Maine based 501(C)3 nonprofit that provides certified data security and electronics reuse/recycling services throughout New England and New York from its facility in Waterville.
ITE's data security and electronics reuse and recycling program is called 'eWaste Alternatives' and is third party certified to the R2 international best practices standard for responsible recycling of electronics.Â Learn more about how ITE converts corporate surplus and unwanted computers and electronics into opportunities for people all over New England - visitwww.ewastealternatives.orgÂ
High quality, low cost personal computers for community organizations, schools, libraries and disadvantaged individuals or families - visitwww.pcsformaine.org
Is this your listing? Each listing can have one disignated "editor." If this should be you, Login here to see if it is listed in your "Submitted Companies" under your Profile information. If it isn't, have a senior marketing or sales manager from this company email us at email@example.com with authorization to edit this listing. Please be sure they include your full name and email address. More information about creating Directory Listings can be found at the Directory parent page here.
Don't have an MTUG Account Profile? Create an Account Here!