This job board is a service to companies with tech positions in the state of Maine and the region. These are NOT jobs at MTUG; please do not contact MTUG about these jobs. Please see the position details below for employer contact info.
Sr Business Analyst (Workday)
Augusta, Maine (remote hybrid)
- Company: Vantage Point Recruiting
- Contact Email: Connect@vantagepointrecruiting.com
- Career Website: vantagepointrecruiting.com
- Contact Phone:
[ A Note from MTUG: The below Employer's Job Description field may not contain the employer's full job description or application details due to limits in this job board tool. All employers are encouraged to provide a site link (shown above) to their primary job listing location -- please refer to that link for full description/application details. Thank you! ]
Employer's Job Description
Long-term contract, mostly remote with infrequent travel for onsite meetings in Augusta, Maine.
Responsible for the Workday functional area for the project, partnering with Consultants, eliciting, and documenting requirements, facilitating decisions and consensus with SMEs, and conducting system configurations for the human resources functional area workstream.
- Leading & championing one of three Workday functional areas (Compensation, Time Tracking or Benefits) scope – you will lead and motivate SMEs within your functional area to create a positive and creative culture for our people to perform well, learn and grow.
- Providing delivery leadership - Understand critical success factors for the functional area and understand current and desired future business processes.
- Being a point of escalation – your expertise will be leveraged to help respond to customer and project team needs with precision and efficiency. You will act as an escalation point for issues relating to an individual, team or project within the functional area.
- Innovation and Continuous Improvement – you will be responsible for leading and implementing process efficiencies, encouraging innovation in technology and process. You will also sponsor initiatives within your functional area capability or the wider Workday implementation scope.
• Complete all required training
• Demonstrate and exercise knowledge of Workday functionality and navigation
• Act as a Lead for the Workday functional area workstream, by coordinating activities, documentation, sharing knowledge, and partnering with consultants
• Play a key role in project workshops to identify opportunities for improvement, areas for standardization, unique variances, and potential differences in functionality
• Work with business to capture functional decisions for designated Workstream.
• Engage with Business SME(s) to understand key project functional/technical success factors, critical needs, and gather information.
• Facilitate decision making with the delegated business SMEs
• Provide information, documentation, and answer questions regarding previous implementation efforts
• Work with the Consultant in configuring the system.
• Coordinate with the Test Lead to ensure timely execution of testing, update configurations, and drafting of test scripts where necessary.
• Actively participate in knowledge transfer from the Consultant to ensure self-sufficiency to support issue resolution.
• Contribute to the change management implications of adopting the new standard business processes.
• Collaborate with cross-functional peers in identifying, understanding, and managing upstream and downstream impacts by configuration and business process decisions across all functional areas
• Collaborate with the Security lead to identify all security requirements (e.g., access needs to the system, security roles needed, as well as security groups needed) pertaining their functional area
To Apply, please send resume & cover letter to Connect@VantagePointRecruiting.com