This job board is a service to companies with tech positions in the state of Maine and the region. These are NOT jobs at MTUG; please do not contact MTUG about these jobs. Please see the position details below for employer contact info.
- Company: RoundTable Technology
- Contact Name: Laura Willis
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Career Website: www.roundtabletechnology.com
- Contact Phone: 8667843543
[ A Note from MTUG: The below Employer's Job Description field may not contain the employer's full job description or application details due to limits in this job board tool. All employers are encouraged to provide a site link (shown above) to their primary job listing location -- please refer to that link for full description/application details. Thank you! ]
Employer's Job Description
Solutions Consultant Objective
The Solution Consultant is primarily responsible for determining the overall strategic, operational and technical scope of new business opportunities with prospects and closing new sales.
About RoundTable Technology
RoundTable Technology supports nonprofit organizations and mission driven small businesses with managed IT support, cybersecurity, and vCIO services. We are at an exciting point of growth and change in our business and are adding this new role to support new sales generation and sales operations. Our core values include a Balanced Passion for Company, Colleagues, and Clients; going Above and Beyond; Improving and Adapting; Consistent Friendly Communications; Be Empathetic. Our mission is Building Partnerships that Thrive. At RoundTable Technology, we nurture a diverse and inclusive work environment that seeks out and welcomes thoughts and ideas from different perspectives.
- Conduct prospect research on organizations and enter into Hubspot.
- Diagnose a prospective client’s IT needs based on their dilemmas to determine which RTT services are best fit.
- Identify and deliver qualified leads into the sales pipeline and convert those leads into closed sales and contracts. Follows through on contractual processes to ensure a quick turn around.
- Understand how nonprofits manage and budget for IT staffing and technology.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of RTT products and technologies, competitors, industry trends.
- Attend events, conferences, and conventions to secure new business.
- Develop, prepare, and present high quality sales presentations and weekly activity reports.
- Meet or exceed sales quota of plan in new business (MSC contracts, MSC onboarding, and projects such as Technology Assessments, Cybersecurity Assessment and Training, vCIO, migrations, other services.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the nonprofit organization, including executive, C-level, and board.
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs.
- Proven ability to manage multiple priorities while paying strict attention to timing and detail.
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- 5+ years of experience in solution selling.
- Interest in the management of and success of the nonprofit sector.
- Ability to understand technology requirements from a high level, and knows when to ask for help.
- Good prioritization skills and the ability to adjust and adapt plans and schedules to changing requirements.
- Ability to explain complex systems in simple terms.
- Understanding of support tools, techniques and how technology is used to deliver IT services.
Understanding of financial, technology, and service capacity planning.
Details & Benefits
Currently, this is a flexible position that allows you to work from our Lewiston office or work from home, with periodic in-person meetings required throughout the Northeast. This is a full-time 40-45 hours/week salaried position with commissions.
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
- Internet and phone stipend
- Simple IRA with company match
- Generous PTO plan
How to applyPlease submit a thoughtful cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.