This job board is a service to companies with tech positions in the state of Maine and the region. These are NOT jobs at MTUG; please do not contact MTUG about these jobs. Please see the position details below for employer contact info.
Senior OSP Engineer
- Company: GoNetSpeed
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Career Website: https://jobs.lever.co/kmaconsultingllc/9605b48c-5f32-4720-939e-5e68a3311a9c?lever-origin=applied&lever-source%5B%5D=MTUG_Sponsored
- Contact Phone:
[ A Note from MTUG: The below Employer's Job Description field may not contain the employer's full job description or application details due to limits in this job board tool. All employers are encouraged to provide a site link (shown above) to their primary job listing location -- please refer to that link for full description/application details. Thank you! ]
Employer's Job Description
GoNetspeed is a publicly traded telecommunications provider offering a full menu of business and residential voice and data communications solutions. Together with OTELCO, OTTC, Upstate Fiber Networks, Lantek, and Icon, they are excited to accelerate the expansion of fiber networks throughout the East.
GoNetspeed is seeking a Senior OSP Engineer to support the engineering director in executing regional field engineering requirements while maintaining project completion guidelines for yearly facility build-outs, line extensions, and general maintenance. The Senior OSP Engineer will have experience with GIS mapping software, fiber in the home architecture, and coaching and mentoring team members based out of Granby, Mass.
Benefits are effective the 1st of month after hire and include multiple health plans, dental, flexible spending accounts, health savings account, 8 paid holidays, 2 floating holidays, 401(k) with employer match, pet insurance, and hybrid work options.
- Develop project plans and manage projects from inception to completion.
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments and construction contractors.
- Set scope of contracted work; perform quality checks to ensure project deadlines and commitments are met on time.
- Oversee, coach, and mentor team members.
- Oversee permitting with state, local, and federal agencies.
- Obtain regional right-of-way use approval.
- Associate degree and 5+ years of Telecom project management experience preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of Telecom construction.
- Experience with state and local permitting and right-of-way acquisition.
NO PHONE CALLS OR RECRUITERS, PLEASE
GoNetspeed is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, familial status, domestic violence status, or any other status protected by law.