This job board is a service to companies with tech positions in the state of Maine and the region. These are NOT jobs at MTUG; please do not contact MTUG about these jobs. Please see the position details below for employer contact info.
Network Engineer/System Administrator
- Company: Burgess Technology Services
- Contact Name: Jennifer L Poston
- Contact Email: resumes@@btsmaine.com
- Career Website: https://www.burgesstechnologyservices.com/it-careers/
- Contact Phone:
[ A Note from MTUG: The below Employer's Job Description field may not contain the employer's full job description or application details due to limits in this job board tool. All employers are encouraged to provide a site link (shown above) to their primary job listing location -- please refer to that link for full description/application details. Thank you! ]
Employer's Job Description
Burgess Technology Services is seeking an experienced Network Engineer/System Administrator to join our growing team of IT Professionals. Working with the latest cloud and on-premise technologies to improve clients systems, you would be exposed to new and interesting solutions regularly. Burgess Technology Services uses advanced monitoring and system management tools to help our staff work efficiently and effectively in a collaborative work environment.
- Designing, installing, configuring and maintaining clients infrastructure
- Making recommendations for upgrades to clients systems
- Perform troubleshooting and analyses of servers, workstations and associated systems
- Handle DNS administration, implement and configure TCP/IP environments, and troubleshoot network problems
- Undertake routine preventative measures.
- Manage system back-up
- Manage user accounts, permissions, email, anti-virus, anti-spam, network utilities, and printing and security.
- Excellent communication skills and customer services skills
- Experience with Windows Server administration and support
- Strong skills in Cisco and HP switching and routing, VLAN configuration, firewall configuration
- Experience with Office 365 administration and support, VMware, Antivirus software, Backup software, remote management tools and desktop operating systems.
- MSP experience preferred
- Candidates must have reliable transportation and a clean driving record
- Cisco and other technical certification are a plus
- Excellent Pay
- Medical insurance
- Retirement contribution
- Family friendly
- Equal opportunity employer
For a full job description, please go to: https://www.burgesstechnologyservices.com/careers/