Information Services Manager
- Company: Care & Comfort
- Contact Name: Joe Tinkham
- Contact Email:
- Career Website: http://www.careandcomfort.com/applynow
- Contact Phone: 207-872-5300
Information Services Manager – Waterville
We’re looking for a hands-on individual to manage our IS needs.
Are you ready for the challenge?
This full-time position will provide hands-on computer related technical services and support to the organization including network services (LAN/WAN, phones, user add/change/drop), user support, and back end system support (backups, anti-malware, anti-virus, security, updates, etc.).
Other duties include, but are not limited to:
- Oversee, maintain and troubleshoot computers and related peripheral equipment
- Provide helpdesk support, by phone and in person, related to computer systems, hardware, or software set-ups/issues/inquiries.
- Troubleshoot hardware problems with desktop PC’s, servers, switches, routers, and miscellaneous electronic equipment
- Maintain phone system including IP phone user and device management, call routing, etc.
- Train users on IS related systems, equipment and software.
- Research and evaluate new technologies and attend training sessions and seminars to further knowledge.
- Manage and coordinate outside vendors and/or contractors.
- Available for limited after hours support.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including: health insurance with HRA, dependent care account, voluntary dental, short-term disability, life insurance, employer-matched 401(k) retirement plan, and paid time-off.
Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field and/or equivalent experience. Minimum 3 years of computer specialist/networking/helpdesk experience. Working knowledge of computer maintenance, software support, software and hardware installation, LAN/WAN network services and back end maintenance. Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating systems and Microsoft Office products. Experience with SQL Server reporting tools a benefit. Prior experience in a decentralized environment strongly desired.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Proficiency in basic troubleshooting of hardware, software and phone systems.
- Demonstrated ability to adjust priorities based on changing situations
- Ability to recognize and analyze problems and develop timely solutions with minimal supervision.
- Ability to understand Client/Server applications, desktop maintenance.
- Excellent communication skills, problem-solving skills and be customer focused.
- Ability to plan, prioritize and implement projects and tasks.
If interested in applying for this position, please go to careandcomfort.com/applynow. You will be invited to create an account with Care & Comfort and fill out an Employment Application.
Please attach a letter of interest/cover letter and an updated resume to your online employment application.
Care & Comfort is a leading provider of home health and behavioral health services with 400+ employees working out of 5 branch offices state-wide. We are an equal opportunity employer.