This job board is a service to companies with tech positions in the state of Maine and the region. These are NOT jobs at MTUG; please do not contact MTUG about these jobs. Please see the position details below for employer contact info.
- Company: Vantage Point Recruiting
- Contact Email: Connect@vantagepointrecruiting.com
- Career Website: https://vantagepointrecruiting.com/your-career/
- Contact Phone:
[ A Note from MTUG: The below Employer's Job Description field may not contain the employer's full job description or application details due to limits in this job board tool. All employers are encouraged to provide a site link (shown above) to their primary job listing location -- please refer to that link for full description/application details. Thank you! ]
Employer's Job Description
If the prospect of optimizing or re-designing data architecture to support the next generation of products and data initiative for a leader in the transportation industry, we encourage you to apply!
This position will lead and support projects linked to data acquisition, data analysis, and process automation. This role encompasses the collection and analysis of production information to improve the efficiency, productivity, and capability of the business. You will develop best practices for data management and reporting that will drive timely and accurate decisions.
Qualifications and Education:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or other relevant technical degree including a strong statistical background - a minimum of two years of relevant Python experience is preferred
- Strong proficiency in Python, and SQL. Other program languages a plus.
- Ability to work well with individuals at all levels of the organization required
- Good project management skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Must be able to work effectively individually and as part of a team
- Self-starter with the ability to deal with ambiguity and work independently
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
To Apply, send Resume and Cover Letter to Connect@VantagePointRecruiting.com
This is a full-time direct hire opportunity