This job board is a service to companies with tech positions in the state of Maine and the region. These are NOT jobs at MTUG; please do not contact MTUG about these jobs. Please see the position details below for employer contact info.
Cyber Security Consultant
- Company: BerryDunn
- Contact Name: Jennifer Baldwin
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Career Website: https://www.berrydunn.com/
- Contact Phone: 207-842-8190
[ A Note from MTUG: The below Employer's Job Description field may not contain the employer's full job description or application details due to limits in this job board tool. All employers are encouraged to provide a site link (shown above) to their primary job listing location -- please refer to that link for full description/application details. Thank you! ]
Employer's Job Description
BerryDunn is seeking a Cybersecurity Consultant to join our Management and Information Technology Consulting Group (MITG). You will work with clients to provide solutions and develop long term partnerships sharing your information security and technical knowledge and analysis of security risks. You will bring a mix of technical assessment capabilities, an understanding of security concepts, and strong communication skills.
The position can be located physically in one of our eight office locations or virtually, depending on your preference. You will report up through our management team to MITG’s principal and practice group leader.
Travel Expectations: Although BerryDunn consultants are travelling minimally due to the COVID-19 pandemic, up to 30% travel to client sites is anticipated in the future to support projects.
- Work collaboratively across our team to evaluate and advise our clients to improve, control, secure, and manage their technology environments, information systems, cybersecurity risks and internal controls
- Lead cybersecurity consulting engagements including oversight and project management, risk assessments, budget management, delivery quality, and communications to assess, plan and enhance our client's cybersecurity programs
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills to effectively communicate and educate clients on security solutions, and work with our team in a collaborative environment
- Identify, develop, recommend and implement solutions to meet client needs using your depth of understanding of industry best practices and information security frameworks and standards such as NIST and ISO
- Strategically frame issues and solutions for clients through reports and presentations to educate on our risk management analyses, findings, and recommendations for mitigation
- Assist with project management tasks such as tracking and reporting project progress, maintaining a project document repository, and reviewing deliverables for quality assurance.
- Participate in growth of the cybersecurity practice through collaborating with internal teams, developing, and enhancing sales and delivery collateral and tools
- Focus on continuous education and personal growth to support your role through research, education and thought leadership
- 3+ years of cybersecurity or industry experience
- Strong written and verbal communications, analytic problem-solving and organizational skills to support team collaboration, client deliverables, communications and proposal development
- Bachelor’s degree in Cybersecurity, Information Systems Management, Business with an IT focus, or equivalent work-related experience
- Experience in the implementation or assessment of cybersecurity frameworks and standards (NIST, ISO or others)
BerryDunn collects our employee’s COVID-19 vaccination status, so that we can comply with client and public health requirements and recommendations as necessary.
Here are a few of our attractive benefits:
- Health, Dental, Rx and Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA); Employer contribution
- Responsible Paid-Time-Off policy, including Paid Family Leave
- 401(K) profit sharing plan with employer match after one year
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Long-term Disability Insurance
- Long-term Care Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement, Continuing Professional Education, and CPA Exam
- Wellness Programs
- Mentor Programs
BerryDunn is a CPA and Management Consulting firm with over 700 employees throughout the country that provides a full range of services including Management and IT Consulting, Health Analytics/Actuarial Consulting, Audit, Accounting, and Tax.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.