This job board is a service to companies with tech positions in the state of Maine and the region. These are NOT jobs at MTUG; please do not contact MTUG about these jobs. Please see the position details below for employer contact info.
ERP Applications Business Partner
- Company: Vantage Point Recruiting
- Contact Email: vantagepointrecruiting@Connect
- Career Website: https://vantagepointrecruiting.com/your-career/
- Contact Phone:
[ A Note from MTUG: The below Employer's Job Description field may not contain the employer's full job description or application details due to limits in this job board tool. All employers are encouraged to provide a site link (shown above) to their primary job listing location -- please refer to that link for full description/application details. Thank you! ]
Employer's Job Description
Direct hire full-time permanent role working for a global company on a global team. Hybrid on-site/remote schedule.
The ERP Applications Business Partner will drive and support the development of business process and solutions in close collaboration with the delivery team, vendors and stakeholders.
- Responsibility to drive and support delivery teamâs overall mission with ownership of own and teamâs deliveries & performance of solution.
- Drive deliveries in collaborates with the delivery team members to deliver on team commitments.
- Delivers quality configuration & development work relating to IT-systems in scope. This includes estimation, planning and management of configuration work, development work or other tasks reporting on progress.
- Interacts with and constructively challenge users, customers & stakeholder to clarify needs & solution.
- Drives development and implementation of the global IT strategy including digital vision & mission and digital technology innovation roadmap.
- Actively manages relevant backlog and iterations from a SCRUM perspective. Takes on SCRUM master role when delegated.
- Develop and maintain expertise and best practice in relevant area including business processes, technologies, applications and relevant data.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Several years of experience using SAP or another ERP platform, either supporting it or as an end-user.
- Degree in Engineering/Computer Science/Information Technology preferred.
- Several yearâs working in IT-solution development including leading development activities.
- Experience from agile development and DevOps methods including of end-to-end Software Delivery Lifecycle processes.
- Experience from applying digital technology creating business effect relevant in area of responsibility.
- Technical expertise in relevant platforms & technologies within the area of responsibility.
- Demonstrated business acumen and relevant experience of business, customers and/or functional area.
- Ability to gain understanding of customersâ business processes and unmet needs, while also managing expectations and scope.
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to: Connect@VantagePointRecruiting.com