This job board is a service to companies with tech positions in the state of Maine and the region. These are NOT jobs at MTUG; please do not contact MTUG about these jobs. Please see the position details below for employer contact info.
Entry Level Salesforce Developer
- Company: CGI
- Contact Name: Joshua Karstens
- Contact Email:
- Career Website: https://www.cgi.com/us/en-us/careers-search/J1220-0123/entry-level-salesforce-developer
- Contact Phone:
[ A Note from MTUG: The below Employer's Job Description field may not contain the employer's full job description or application details due to limits in this job board tool. All employers are encouraged to provide a site link (shown above) to their primary job listing location -- please refer to that link for full description/application details. Thank you! ]
Employer's Job Description
To support our growing Salesforce capability, our CGI Waterville Center is seeking to hire multiple business analysts, functional analysts or project managers interested in being trained as a Salesforce Administrator / Consultant. Selected candidates will go through a 12-week Salesforce boot camp upon hire. Upon completion of the boot camp, members will have earned multiple Salesforce certifications and gained experience through real-world application.
The Salesforce Developer-OnShore Delivery Team will rely on their growing technical skills and current experience to deliver cloud implementation, customization and development services to CGI's Salesforce customer base. This person will help the team to understand the client's business needs and the technology value through Salesforce.
What you will be doing:
- Provide Salesforce custom software/ system development consulting services, in Salesforce projects.
- Participate in the solution development, implementation and project closeout at customer sites
- Participate in the assessment phase of the project by providing high level architectural design, research potential implementation road maps, conduct feasibility assessments for supporting external libraries
- Participate in the design phase by producing high level database design and supporting class structures around the design, high level architecture application and document use cases, database designs, functional and implementation requirements
- Deliver quality code to meet project timeline estimations
- Maintain high levels of customer satisfaction
- Perform other duties when designated from time to time
Working knowledge and direct experience with the software development life cycle (SDLC)
Skilled in multiple programming languages and user ability of application development tools, such as C+, JAVA, J2EE, WebSphere, WebLogic, etc
Understanding of data structures and understanding of data migration
General understanding of the full application lifecycle from inception through maintenance
Strong problem solving skills
Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
Ability to work independently or in a team environment at various times
Proven ability to learn technical concepts and translate them to the appropriate audience
Ability to recognize opportunities for new business
Work well in a team environment