MTUG Discussion Forum
Agent Channel Manager
Jul 26, 2017
Contact: To Apply: Please forward your resume and letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
APX Net is a leading data communications service provider located in Southern Maine. We offer the latest in fiber optic products to enterprise and wholesale customers nationwide. We are seeking an Agent Channel Manager to join our fast-paced environment and growing sales organization. We are looking for a highly motivated, creative, self-driven, candidate to join our team.
The Agent Channel Manager is responsible for generating new business opportunities through an existing Master Agent partnership and their external Sub Agents, becoming a consistent revenue producer for APX Net’s services.
- Generate new revenue by growing existing Master Agent/Sub Agent partners.
- Exceed sales quota through closing of sales with assigned Agent channels.
- Proactively seek new revenue by proposing and presenting company's products and services with new and existing Agents.
- Attend sales calls to present and assist in closing APX Net opportunities with end-users.
- Ensure Agents are educated and fully knowledgeable of APX Net products, processes, and procedures.
- Proactively design solutions by engaging with APX Net’s venders and suppliers.
- Lead solution development efforts that best address Agent and customer needs while collaborating with APX Net internal team.
- Provide daily tracking of quotes and prospects within the CRM system.
- Review incoming orders for completeness and accuracy and follow up to ensure the proper setup of customers.
- Attend events as needed to network and grow Agent channel.
- Ability to sell and knowledge of telecommunications data products.
- High energy and strong level of desire for success.
- Creative problem solver
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Effective presentation skills on the phone and face to face.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Proven track-record of success in high activity sales environment.
- Experience cold calling and prospecting new Agent opportunities.
BA/BS degree with 2+ years in prior telecom sales or equivalent work experience desired.
Computer proficiency: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, intermediate to advanced Excel skills a plus. Experience with CRM solutions a plus.
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to participate in this discussion.