IT Community Events
Job Board / Discussions
Past Meetings Materials
- May 4, 2016 MTUG Portland Peers & Beers - This is the placeholder file that allows categories without files to still show videos.
- April 13, 2016 Trends in Server Infrastructure - [Slides-PDF] - Joe McIntyre, Business Development Manager at Systems Engineering, presents how SDN is changing the purchasing decisions for server infrastructure for storage and disaster recovery (DR) solutions. Flexible and efficient SDN backup/DR solutions are driving businesses away from traditional hardware-intensive, proprietary, and expensive DR server infrastructure solutions.
- April 13, 2016 Trends in Server Infrastructure - [Slides-PDF] - Brad Martin, IS Manager at Franklin Savings Bank, discusses their enterprise implementation where a hardware agnostic, hypervisor-based backup and recovery solution has reduced the physical server footprint and expenses while improving the system’s recovery point, time objectives, and operational efficiency for testing the recovery solution.
See All Meetings
We encourage you to get involved with MTUG
- Get on our email newsletter distribution list
- Attend one of our educational meetings, in-person or on-line
- Sign up for our discussion board
- Check out a past meeting presentation via our website
- Participate in our annual conference - MTUG's IT Summit
- Connect with other MTUG community members
- Find a job through our website job postings
- Identify a consultant for a future project
Through any or all of these ways, you will:
- Learn best practices
- Find out the latest computer and telecom networking and infrastructure technology
- Discover what to do AND what not to do when you implement your next IT service
- Get answers to your questions
- Learn something new that can apply to your business
- Expand your career
- Get help with a project you’re working on
And, except for our annual Conference/Summit, it’s all free of charge! Sign up here for our email newsletter to begin your partnership with MTUG.
Join Our Newsletter!