... And more information to come! ...
Here is the schedule for summit preparation in the months to come:
- Exhibitor/Sponsor Registration emails go out in late December (if there are buttons in the "Sign In" section above, you can register now!). The "Exhibitor Early Bird" discount Exhibit Booth pricing ends Friday, 2/6/15.
- Keynote Speaker Announced in early January; topic announced by mid-March.
- Educational Workshop Requests-For-Proposals go out to everyone in late January.
- Most booth assignments are determined in late February. Booths are assigned on a first-paid basis, first to sponsors by level, then to exhibitors (for those paid by Early Bird). Click here for a comparison grid of Booth/Sponsorship options, and to see exact booth-assignment protocol. Get your registration payment in soon to secure your favorite space!
- Full summit workshop schedules and General Attendee Registration Announcements are sent in April, although general registration typically opens sooner. "Attendee Early Bird" discounts for general attendees ends Wednesday, 5/6/14.
Would you like to be sure to get the registration forms for Exhibiting, Sponsorship, Proposing/Delivering a Workshop, or Registering as an Attendee? Click here to join our mailing list today!
A look back at MTUG 2014:
MTUG'S 27th Annual Conference was held on Thursday, May 29th, 2014 at the Holiday Inn by the Bay in Portland.
Approximately 500 information technology professionals and vendors gathered to visit 59 exhibitor booths, attend 15 educational workshops, and network and learn from each other.
Visit last year's conference page to see the broad range of educational workshops and exhibitors that make this event the finest regional event dedicated to technology infrastructure and solutions.