Click a job above to see its details at right.
(most recent 3)There is nothing posted here right now.
We are seeking a Junior Helpdesk Analyst to join our dynamic IT Team.
Provide technical and administrative support for desktop and laptop computers, both PC and Apple devices, mobile devices and specific software using a variety of application software and networking hardware. Maintain adequate knowledge of existing software and hardware to maximize efficiency of systems and users' utilization of them. Provide documentation for current systems and evaluate new systems for increased productivity and efficiency. Provide backup coverage for the infrastructure team when needed, training for this will be provided.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES:
We are seeking a Junior Web Developer to join our growing company. This position is responsible for the creation, development, testing and support of Diversified’s website portfolio using Joomla and WordPress.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Northcross Group (NCG) is a consulting firm that supports clients with technology centric projects and programs. NCG is seeking qualified candidates for a Network and System Engineer position that will support internal and external client facing assignments. NCG delivers technical and management consultative services in a range of industries and sectors. Our services span systems solutioning, process automation, and security. NCG has offices in Portland, Maine and Arlington, Virginia. This position is for the Portland, Maine location.
Key Responsibilities for the role include (but are not limited to):
· Providing server/application configurations and hardening
· Evaluating, maintaining and enhancing system security
· Deploying and maintaining new application systems
· Working closely with Web Systems, Security, Operating System, and Network resources
· Manage Fortinet firewalls and appliances
· Deploy, upgrade and maintain application and web servers based on approved SOPs
· Work closely with various team members internally and externally for successful completion of various day-to-day tasks and ongoing infrastructure support projects
· Contribute with technical documentation writing
· Occasional after-hours and weekend support
· Scan networks for vulnerabilities and perform penetration tests
· Provide other Network and System Engineer duties as required
· Some travel may be required
Technical Skills Required:
· Experience with MS Windows, Servers, and Office Applications
· Experience in system monitoring and support
· Incident response process experience
· Experience with LAN architectures; design, protocols, troubleshooting and administration
· Ability to plan and execute system upgrades and updates
· Experience with change management processes
· Experience with system development life cycle processes
· Ability to communicate effectively emphasizing both written and oral presentation skills
· Document architectures, designs and operational materials
· Strong technical writing skills are required
Required Education, Certifications and Experience:
· 3-5 years of work experience
· Microsoft Certifications would be a plus
· Experience in information security and system hardening is preferred
· Bachelor’s degree is required
NCG provides employees full health insurance benefits (including vision), dental benefits, 401(k), short and long term disability, and life insurance. Employees receive three weeks of personal time off along with observance of ten government holidays. Tuition and education benefits are also available.
Starting salary will be set based on experience.
NCG is equal opportunity employer.
Email us at email@example.com, and check out our Job Posting area at our LinkedIn Page too!