Click a job above to see its details at right.
(most recent 3)There is nothing posted here right now.
We are seeking a Junior Web Developer to join our growing company. This position is responsible for the creation, development, testing and support of Diversified’s website portfolio using Joomla and WordPress.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Northcross Group (NCG) is a consulting firm that supports clients with technology centric projects and programs. NCG is seeking qualified candidates for a Network and System Engineer position that will support internal and external client facing assignments. NCG delivers technical and management consultative services in a range of industries and sectors. Our services span systems solutioning, process automation, and security. NCG has offices in Portland, Maine and Arlington, Virginia. This position is for the Portland, Maine location.
Key Responsibilities for the role include (but are not limited to):
· Providing server/application configurations and hardening
· Evaluating, maintaining and enhancing system security
· Deploying and maintaining new application systems
· Working closely with Web Systems, Security, Operating System, and Network resources
· Manage Fortinet firewalls and appliances
· Deploy, upgrade and maintain application and web servers based on approved SOPs
· Work closely with various team members internally and externally for successful completion of various day-to-day tasks and ongoing infrastructure support projects
· Contribute with technical documentation writing
· Occasional after-hours and weekend support
· Scan networks for vulnerabilities and perform penetration tests
· Provide other Network and System Engineer duties as required
· Some travel may be required
Technical Skills Required:
· Experience with MS Windows, Servers, and Office Applications
· Experience in system monitoring and support
· Incident response process experience
· Experience with LAN architectures; design, protocols, troubleshooting and administration
· Ability to plan and execute system upgrades and updates
· Experience with change management processes
· Experience with system development life cycle processes
· Ability to communicate effectively emphasizing both written and oral presentation skills
· Document architectures, designs and operational materials
· Strong technical writing skills are required
Required Education, Certifications and Experience:
· 3-5 years of work experience
· Microsoft Certifications would be a plus
· Experience in information security and system hardening is preferred
· Bachelor’s degree is required
NCG provides employees full health insurance benefits (including vision), dental benefits, 401(k), short and long term disability, and life insurance. Employees receive three weeks of personal time off along with observance of ten government holidays. Tuition and education benefits are also available.
Starting salary will be set based on experience.
NCG is equal opportunity employer.
We are seeking a Support Analyst to join our growing company. The preferred candidate is a customer service centric, friendly person, who works well in a team environment. This person must be a self-starter and quickly gain an understanding of the company’s business systems, processes, and software tools as well as develop mutual rapport with internal customers. They should possess the discipline and stress management of meeting challenging deadlines within a large-scale enterprise. Strong communication skills are a must as well as analytical and problem-solving skills and the ability to shift focus based on changing priorities. The ideal candidate will be proficient in production/technical support activities.
The role focuses on providing customer support as well as administration for the applications the company uses, primarily Salesforce.com.
For Salesforce.com activities, the candidate should have experience in the Sales Cloud, including working with Opportunities, Campaigns, Accounts, Contacts, Workflow Rules, Triggers, Custom Objects, etc. Candidate should be comfortable with creating/modifying permissions, layouts, and security settings as needed.
Desired Skills & Experience:
Please submit resumes to email@example.com.Posted on Mar 5, 2015
Production Print Sales Specialists located in Portland, ME with Ricoh.
Focused to the Data Center and/or central reproduction departments identifying solutions related to distribute and print opportunities as well as variable data streams; the print solution may reside on the network or in the data-center environment. Responsible for selling digital high volume solutions.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Certifications)
Posted on Feb 2, 2015
MTUG has re-opened this position.
Compensation commensurate with experience and skillset.
The Maine Technology Users Group is seeking an individual with strong customer communications, technical, and data management skills to support our communications technologies.
MTUG sponsors multiple free monthly educational and social events for Maine’s IT community from September through April, a website of resources, and a large annual conference in May.
This position is a telecommuting position, with some requirement to attend prescheduled events (mostly afternoon/evening events; some Wednesdays middays, 2nd Thursdays each month). Exact hours may vary week-to-week. At this time, the candidate will be expected to perform work on their own computer, accessing cloud-based resources. Please email a cover letter, resume and LinkedIn profile to .Posted on Jan 12, 2015
BEK engages in Design and Implementation of Information Technology and Communication Systems, Managed Services solutions, as well as Hosted & Cloud Services. New and upgrade project work of a variety of solutions, along with ‘Best Practice’ guidelines allow our Clients to experience the Up-time expected at the right balance of functionality and investment. BEK supports clients’ small and medium size businesses throughout Maine and New England.
If you have effective experience in Commercial, non-profit & Municipal market Sales, as well as experience in IT/Communications and have a commitment to excellence in Account Management, then we want to meet you!
communication and presentation skills;
customer service skills;self-motivated/managed cold calling skills;
client negotiation & closing skills;
1-2 Years Higher Education Preferred;
3-5 years of business-to-business sales consulting experience;Basic understanding of Information, Communication and Carrier services preferred
BEK offers an attractive & competitive compensation plan commensurate to experience, proven track record and education;
A territory assignment and/or existing base of clients under management;
A broad portfolio of successful products and services;
Health Insurance, 401K & PTO/Vacation/Holiday plan;
An eager technical staff willing to support Sales Team efforts;
A great professional, small company working environment.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and check out our Job Posting area at our LinkedIn Page too!