Telecom Manager #J2168
On May 27, 2013
LOCATION: Augusta, Maine
~Up to $80k with A “WOW” you benefit package + RELO!
What you will be doing:
As the Telecom Manager, he/she will be supervising a dynamic team of telecom field service techs which includes a team of 6 SONET, Microwave, and narrowband multi-point technology radio technicians (non-union) and 3 two-way radio techs (Union). He/She will be ultimately overseeing ALL day to day installation & maintenance activities within a large multi-site/campus enterprise environment.
What you need to Qualify:
- MUST HAVE: Minimum 5-8 years recent experience overseeing, managing, and supervising day to day duties of Sonet/Microwave telecommunication Radio telecom team.
- MUST HAVE: experience with SONET and Microwave. 2 way radio technology experience is a huge plus
- MUST HAVE: Prior/current experience supervising Union & Non-Union teams! This is mandatory experience!
- MUST HAVE: Fluid communication skills, both verbal & written.
- MUST BE: US Citizen with a clean background! A background check is required
What’s in it for you ~ Some notes about our client:
- Just an outstanding/extremely
stable company! Superstar benefits, serious upward mobility. Very
large firm and international company in a recession proof industry! Large
- You will never ever have to
worry about lay-off ever again - It just doesn’t happen at this company.
When we say recession proof, we mean it!
- Superstar Teams & Management
- Salary based on experience and career level - Up to $80k with a “WOW”
you benefit package, 401K, Health, Dental, Paid vacation time, and the
list keeps going.
- Stellar Relocation package
available for those 60 mile minimum distance away from Augusta, ME
- And More!
How to get Qualified:
Please send your word formatted resume to: email@example.com with the job # in the subject line and include where you found the position posted. All
qualified candidates can expect a call from our offices or an e-mail asking you
to call us.
Please, no third party recruiters. -Cannot sponsor H1-B visa candidates -Sorry.