IT Community Events
Past Meetings Materials
- November 4, 2013 Simpler, Greener, Cheaper, Saner Virtualizing desktops and to the cloud - Virtualized Desktop Environments (VDI): The Who, What, Why, When and How, with Matt Bator and Michael Fraser of Dell, and Erik Murphy and Mike Pratt of SymQuest.
- November 4, 2013 Simpler, Greener, Cheaper, Saner Virtualizing desktops and to the cloud - Citrix Xendesktop at Gorham Savings Bank: Benefits, Challenges and Recommendations, with Jeremy Payne of Gorham Savings.
- November 4, 2013 Simpler, Greener, Cheaper, Saner Virtualizing desktops and to the cloud - Could Virtualization: Options, Strategies and AutoEurope , with David Gibson and Rick Beaupre of Windstream, and Aaron Miriam of AutoEurope
- October 2, 2013 Innovation at UNUM Unum’s Innovation Center–Tim Fitzgerald Mobile Apps Strategy, and Cloud Policy–Tim Durgan - This is the placeholder file that allows categories without files to still show videos.
See All Meetings
Our mission at MTUG is to:
- Educate Maine businesses and consumers about the business, technical and regulatory aspects of information technology and its management.
- Enhance information technology infrastructure, services and their use in Maine by bringing together businesses, consumers, technology providers, and legislators/regulators
- Provide economic and social benefits to our members through regular educational events.