IT Community Events
Past Meetings Materials
- April 22, 2015 The Internet, Your People, HR and the Law - Michael Malloy of Brann & Isaacson Attorneys discusses the legal issues behind employee internet access and device use.
- April 22, 2015 The Internet, Your People, HR and the Law - Kirk Egge, CIO at Mechanics Savings Bank, gives one perspective -- toward the stricter end of the spectrum -- about managing employee device and internet use in the enterprise.
- March 11, 2015 Finding and Keeping Good IT People - Maine IT Workforce: Maine businesses, like most US businesses, are having a hard time recruiting and retaining IT staff. In this session, a Maine employer, a Maine recruiter and a Maine educator will share their perspectives on the issues.
MTUG boardmembers and webinar coordinators Curt Sweet and Christopher Falk moderate a live online panel session with a studio audience to tackle the difficult issues of building a vibrant IT workforce.
Ron Cantor, President, Southern Maine Community College
Alex Kellogg, Account Recruiting Manager, TEK Systems
Michelle Love, Vice President/HR Manager, Camden National Bank
The attached included presentation contains contributions from all panelists, and the moderators.
[We are working to improve the quality of this webinar's video/audio. Thank you for your patience].
See All Meetings
Our mission at MTUG is to:
- Educate Maine businesses and consumers about the business, technical and regulatory aspects of information technology and its management.
- Enhance information technology infrastructure, services and their use in Maine by bringing together businesses, consumers, technology providers, telecommunication providers, and legislators/regulators
- Provide economic and social benefits to Maine's community of IT professionals and enthusiasts through regular educational events.